09 September 2013

Last Month in Instagram Square Pegs

instagram monthly challenges, photo per day, photo a day challenge project
Instagram Monthly Challenge | August

Some months seem to fly by but August crept slowly. Usually I do this post on the first of the month following the challenge so maybe it feels extra long ago because I'm a week behind.

Or maybe it was just slow.

August was spent inside - it was miserably hot out and we had discovered that all the pain I felt could explode like motion-sensitive ovarian bombs. It just wasn't inspiring for outdoor adventuring (and certainly no hooping).

BUT WE GOT A KITTEN! OK, so technically she made her appearance at the end of last month's collage but the excitement didn't dwindle.
SheTristan got new/old vintage Fisher Price toys. Stormborn went from bottle to solids and gained just over a pound (from  her starting weight of 8 oz).

There was my preemie group get together in Connecticut where we ate at Denny's, swam, and drank in the motel hallway (all age appropriate beverages).

I started burning nag champa and wearing jasmine oil because apparently I'm having a flashback to 1999...but I'm lovin' it.

Created my favorite glitter bomb mani yet. Started reading The Walking Dead Compendium (one)...I used it for my "slow" photo prompt because I only read it when doing doorstop duty. ...and because I can't believe I watched a show before reading something. NO! But I will be caught up and beyond by the time season four starts.

Quickie oven dinners became a staple driving the heat up inside; our oven is from the 1970's and heats up like a beast then needs several hours to cool off but it's a necessary evil.

Then there was surgery............which brings us up to date!

I'm glad that summer is over. If it isn't a California one, I'd like to just live in autumn, winter, and spring.

[caption id="attachment_1144" align="aligncenter" width="300"]...and here were the prompts via FatMumSlim.com.au ...and here were the prompts via FatMumSlim.com.au[/caption]

JOIN ME THIS MONTH! Here is a link to the new challenge and where to find me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx