05 January 2012

DEVO sugartooth penguins!




Creamcicle Teething Lass - DE-LISH!





Now I bang my first toothbrush!


I'm writing this entry because last week Lady Brooke came over and Mamma told her I have DEVO penguins on my outfit. She's said, "Who's that?" I said, "I don't know, either, Lady B. My mom listens to weirdos and has-beens."



BUT!



I'm here to tell you that I know DEVO now!

They played on my favorite TV show,

YO!

Gabba Gabba

!



Here they are NOW!






 

 

and here they were THEN!

...except you have to click that link because old people don't like to have their music embedded.

Here is another.

Weirdos.




2 comments :

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx