30 May 2013

Catching Up with Photo a Day - April




photo a day, instagram challenges, what to do with your photo a day
Here are my favorites from April's FatMumSlim challenge on Instagram!



I'll be honest: I was most excited that I had a reason to take a picture of my Battle Royale button. Then there was the time I tried to make that edible glitter that turned out looking more like the cellular structure of a marigold (you see it, I know you do), then my reading glasses for comics. I don't remember why Tristan was so surprised - oh yeah, HOT WHEELS! I bought Brandon the same shirt four times...............on the same shopping trip in the same store and only got one other shirt. That was impressive. I gave away a Slapstache; that was fun. ...and the flowers started blooming. It was a pretty good month!



Here are the prompts I had to go by - join me for June on Instagram!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx