25 July 2013

Magnets from Bath Toys!

recycle bath toys, make your own magnets for toddlers, child safe magnets
Yo Gabba Gabba, YO![


Confession: I take a lot of pictures to share with all of you and then forget to post them (whoops). Here's something I did for Tristan a while ago and they've held up great! This is so long ago he doesn't even fit into this outfit anymore. but since the magnets are still popular.....well, let's just say they've stood the test of time! Toddler Attention Time Span - which says a lot!

I got these Yo Gabba Gabba foam bath toys for Tristan about a year ago. I've rotated them in and out of the tub but eventually they lost their luster. I wasn't sure what to do with them until some magnets I ordered turned out to be the wrong size and then I thought - merge the two! Now we have these really rad Gabba magnets that are even perfect for teething. Every one of his friends has enjoyed them during their visits...even if they've never seen YGG.

Magnets + hot glue gun + foam bath toy rejects = whole new game!

Have a blast!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx